Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

I've been on vacation

February was a brutal month at work, which cut into my blogging time.  It's always that way when I have vacation planned, no matter how much notice I give my Project Managers.  I'm the only one who does my specific job in our office, so they always need something at the last minute. 

I met up with my boyfriend in Orlando last week for a short vacation.  It might have been only 6 days, but we packed a ton of activities into the time we had together.   Disney wasn't on the agenda, but we did hit Universal, Sea World and the Kennedy Space Center.  Overall Sea World was my favorite, mostly because my honey surprised me with a behind the scenes Penguin Tour.   I got to pet the penguins.    Isn't that awesome? 

I'm being called to run an errand, so I'll try to post more later.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you're so lucky - I would LOVE to pet a penguin - that one looks pretty tame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Comet with me in the picture, he's the youngest of the three we got to hang out with, so he's a bit like a hyper toddler. He wanted the fish that's in the buckets on the shelf. The other two were older (Billie was 29, not sure about Kobe) and they were really mellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an awesome boyfriend! What a thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete